Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mrs Burgess have Longest Hair in Britain?




Mrs Burgess, a divorcee with five children aged between 45 and 31, said there was one moment when she almost gave it the chop.

'With five children it was a pain and I remember grabbing my ponytail in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other and going to chop it all off once, but I saw how long it was and couldn't bring myself to do it. Since then I've worn it in a tight bun and I only take it down twice a year to give it a wash with baby shampoo.

'It's the best product for stopping it getting tangled which is great as it takes between two and three hours to comb as it is.

'I have to do it with my fingers as brushes just get caught up in it and then I lay it out across the garden on a sunny day and wait for it to dry.

'People think washing it every six months means it's dirty but it's in great condition as your hair is designed to clean itself with natural oils. These people who wash theirs everyday are destroying it.'

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments: